This Notice of Privacy governs the processing of personal data by the agency that operates Operadora Turística Copa, S.A. de C.V. and Blue Dreams agency under the terms established by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (or LFPDPPP Act) and the regulations and / or administrative arising from or related to Law.
I. Information collected and mechanisms for collection
Blue Dreams, about your personal data, that is, information that can identify fairly, and can be recorded in various documents, whether printed or data messages. The personal data are collected and / or treated include, among others, your Name; home, whether particular work, or tax; email address, personal or work; phone, home or work number; professional information; or other similar services that allow Blue Dreams, operate and meet their commercial, administrative and / or work obligations.
Personal data are collected by:
- i) The use of emails.
- ii) Telephone communication with our authorized staff.
- iii) The voluntary provision of information and personal data in interviews with authorized staff of Blue Dreams Transfers.
- iv) Filling formats - print or digital.
- v) Using publicly available sources and other sources available on the market.
II. Aims of treatment
In the area of services to customers, the main purposes of the processing of personal data are:
- 1. Integrate and maintain a database of customers.
- 2. Confirm the identity of the customer and/or his legal representative.
- 3. Meet legal requirements that apply.
- 4. Provide information of: conditions, policies and regulations for the recruitment and use of services; means of payment; fees for services and procedures.
- 5. Sending promotional material of Blue Dreams.
- 6. Manage arrivals and departures of customers.
- 7. Monitoring and control of transfers Blue Dreams.
- 8. Manage security.
- 9. Develop internal statistics showing the most appreciated services and products by customers.
- 10. Manage charges and collections via credit cards, loans and cash.
- 11. Send invoices.
- 12. Manage rewards program.
- 13. Use the various services of the website of Blue Dreams.
- 14. Manage food services, room service, cleaning and maintenance of the rooms and call.
- 15. Manage preparation and delivery of quotations and contracts of services offered by Blue Dreams.
- 16. Booking confirmation manage Blue Dreams.
- 17. Any other activity of a similar nature to those described in subsections previously cited.
In the field of providers, the main purposes of processing personal data are:
- 1. Supplier management: including recruitment and selection process, management requests hiring or purchase orders.
- 2. Receipt and payment of invoices and / or receipts for fees.
- 3. For the preparation of a catalog of suppliers for the exclusive use of Blue Dreams.
- 4. Any other activity of a similar nature to those described in subsections previously cited.
III. Data Transfers
Blue Dreams makes their knowledge in order to meet its trade obligations, including the provision of services to its clients, contracting suppliers, and to comply with its labor obligations, Blue Dreams has held or will hold several contracts with providers located in Spain and abroad, that will provide different services, on the understanding that such suppliers are required to maintain the confidentiality of personal data supplied and observe the privacy notices Blue Dreams.
IV. Measures to protect personal data
Personal data processed by Blue Dreams, are protected by security measures, administrative, technical and physical, appropriate measures against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, unauthorized access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of LFPDPPP and in the administrative regulation resulting from it. All personal data stored in electronic format, are kept in banks and confidential data secure.
V. Means of enforcing the rights ARCO
To exercise the ARCO rights (rectification, or opposition to the processing of data access, cancellation), the Holder or his representative may present to Blue Dreams, an application with the petition in question, personally or through different means that we make available:
Phone: (951) 50 – 20 -850
VI. Data Protection Department.
For any inquiries regarding the protection of personal data, please contact the company data.
VII. Changes to Privacy Notices
Blue Dreams, modify or update its privacy notice in order to implement improvements include new measures provided by the Law and other regulations, question why we recommend regularly review its content. Modifications and / or updates will be published in a local newspaper, visible results for our establishment, in leaflets or brochures available in the same, or other means of electronic communication.
VIII. Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to revoke their consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data on request and through the procedures we have implemented. If you request that Blue Dreams, withdraws consent, this company will take steps to destroy or delete the personal information you have provided, with the exceptions provided in the LFPDPPP measures. Blue Dreams, you can not destroy tax or accounting transaction information, it may be necessary to maintain or comply with legal obligations; however, you will not use your personal information for other purposes, once you have proceeded withdrawal of consent.
IX. Establishing consent
For if necessary, I HOLDERS OF PERSONAL DATA expressly declare accept without reservation or limitation the content of this Notice of Privacy through the signature of this document. Similarly, the fact of completing the forms, electronic formats, is integrated and expressed my acceptance of this Privacy Notice and any amendment and / or updating it and agree that Blue Dreams, its affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers, which They found in Mexico and abroad, to process my personal data in the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
BlueDreams makes available to the user the following means of payment: VISA, MASTERCARD or debit cards.
To make payments for the services acquired through the portal , BlueDreams uses the services offered by OPENPAY.MX whose electronic address is http://www.openpay.mx OPENPAY.MX is an electronic payment processor for payment processing made over the Internet.